BDSwiss is one of Europe's leading financial institutions specialising in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We are at an exciting stage as we diversify into new markets and we are looking to hire a Back Office Administrator to join our account opening team in Limassol, Office.
- Process applications for the opening of new clients’ accounts into the Company’s software
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is collected and updated in the company’s software
- Respond to any emails received from clients regarding queries on account opening or funding process
- Follow the company’s KYC procedure for all potential and existing clients
- Processing all types of transactions: deposits, withdrawals, transfers and promotions/bonuses in liaison with Company’s regulations and policies
- Processing deposits, withdrawals and refunds based on the established policies and procedures
- Conducting on-going monitoring for high risk clients and transactions
- Applying anti-fraud measures into incoming and outgoing transactions
- Dealing with chargebacks and retrievals according to the Company’s procedures and policies
- Responding to client requests and inquiries related to their deposits and withdrawals via email
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s anti money laundering procedures
- The Arabic language is a must
- Excellent command of the English language is a must; another language is considered an advantage
- Experience in KYC with banking or Forex industry is considered as an advantage
- Computer literacy with a very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field is an advantage but not a must
- Characteristics of integrity, trustworthiness, and reliability
- Good attention to detail and proactive character
- Ability to work in afternoon shifts when needed
- Competitive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and skill
- Discretionary performance-based bonus
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme
- Participation in the Company's Pension Scheme
- Participation in the Company's Discount Scheme
- Sponsorship on work-related training and professional examinations
- Internal Cafeteria for fresh snacks, lunch and beverages
Non - Discrimination Statement
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment during the Interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.