EXANTE is an international investment company that provides direct market access and professional services to institutional investors, asset/wealth managers, brokerages and investment funds. Our one-stop multi-asset trading platform unlocks 150,000+ instruments including stocks amp; ETFs, options, bonds, futures, currencies and metals: https://exante.eu/ *
Headquartered in London, UK EXANTE has international representation in 10+ European and Asian locations. EXANTE is licensed by MFSA, CySEC, HK SFC and UK FCA and employs over 350 talents across the globe blending trading and technology skill sets.
We are growing our international operations in Europe and Asia and therefore looking for an established Senior Back Office Specialist.
Reporting to: Finance Projects amp; System Lead
We are seeking to add a talented and motivated ERP Administrator to our Finance Projects amp; System team. The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, the ability to configure system standard functionalities (non-development), create customized reports, perform consolidations amp; data migrations, and troubleshoot as needed. This person will serve as our internal Dynamics 365BC admin amp; expert, providing technical support and training users. Strong communication and customer service skills are important in this position to work well with local and remote users.
- Serve as the primary administrator for Dynamics 365BC.
- Configure Dynamics 365BC standard functionalities, including (but not limited to): consolidation, workflows, user groups amp; permissions, customized reports amp; account schedules.
- Work closely with Finance Projects amp; System team Lead in delivering system customizations/integrations projects (development work is outsourced).
- Provide technical support to end-users, diagnosing and resolving problems.
- Review and analyze the current state of the system and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging existing processes.
- Update and coordinate system configuration changes to enable new processes.
- Manage system updates: collaborate in planning, coordinate system downtime, backup.
- Onboard and train new users.
- Create, maintain, and distribute user-friendly training documentation and best practices.
- Communication for all areas of Dynamics 365BC.
- Minimum 2 years of experience configuring, maintaining, documenting, and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV.
- General understanding of accounting and operations processes, and how they relate to Dynamics 365BC.
- Good understanding of SQL database architecture amp; security.
- Bachelor's degree .
- A career in a leading international FinTech company that runs operational units in 20+ countries all around the world.
- Health Insurance (after probation period).
- Co-financing program for professional development: Company will cover up to 50% cost of any professional. course/training/certification which aligns with business needs (after probation period).
- Truly unlimited career progression and earning opportunities.
- International experience.
- Job in a modern office, where you will be able to have a cup of hot coffee or tea + snack and fresh fruits (if office-based).
- Free lunch every working day by your choice (if office-based).
- Multicultural team and environment.
And last but surely not least your work will really matter.
* We consider CV in English only.
Our mission as a financial company is to make sure investors have the freedom to store, transfer and invest funds as they find appropriate. As a result, we empower traders with the latest technology and allow them maximum flexibility and usability for data-driven investment.