Who are we?
The Exinity Group is a wealth engine that wants to make financial independence a reality for an aspiring and upwardly-mobile new generation of investors and traders - especially those in the developing world.
We have two decades of experience and a strong global presence in risk-driven online trading, and we want you to be a part of our truly international team that serve over two million clients in 150 countries from regulated centres across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
If this excites you, and you’re ambitious, optimistic and energetic then we’d love to hear more from you.
In a nutshell
The IT Compliance Officer will be expected to perform tasks associated with the main focus on day-to-day management and assessment of technology-related compliance issues across the organization including information security, data protection and IT in general. This includes working with systems owners and administrators to identify, document and monitor current risks and controls, support and perform internal and external IT audits.
And the finer details...
- Act as point of contact for IT and assist on all internal and external audits where IT inquiry is required;
- Monitor activities of assigned IT areas to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures including monthly, quarterly, and annual account and activity reviews;
- Create, review and manage internal IT policies and make sure the company is following them through;
- Work collaboratively with IT Security and Legal teams to identify and manage privacy, data protection risks, and compliance requirements to help meet stakeholder expectations;
- Make broad recommendations on improving compliance related processes and/or procedures as it pertains to the IT department;
- Unify IT processes in different legal entities;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ years of extensive experience in Information Technology or Information Security.
You will have a...
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Information Security / Computer Science.
- Experience working with leadership to execute on IT processes and procedures;
- Experience building and maintaining corporate IT policies and processes;
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of IT audit standards, practices and control frameworks;
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of information security policies, standards, and guidelines;
- Experience and knowledge of GDPR;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- English Fluent
- Industrial certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCEP, CDPSE or equivalent;
- Deep knowledge and expertise in industrial standards and best world Security amp; IT practices: ISO27K, PCI DSS, ITIL, COBIT, NIST cyber security framework.
Why you will love this role:
Freedom to succeed is our core belief. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We want our people to LEAP and so in this role you will
- [Learn] (e.g. from each other/from new projects)
- [Exchange] (e.g. information and best practices in an open-minded environment)
- [Advance] (e.g. by developing skills and accepting greater responsibilities/ your career progression and diversification)
- [Prosper] (e.g. by acquiring skills/ by nurturing a team of x people)
- A competitive salary
- Discretionary performance-related bonus
- Paid sick leave days for self and for taking care of your dependents
- Medical Insurance
- Interest Free Loans
- A focus on your wellbeing. Talks and access to self-development tools.
- Global Employee Assistance Programme