BDSwiss is one of Europe's leading financial institutions specialising in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We are at an exciting stage as we diversify into new markets and we are looking to hire a Junior Reconciliation Officer to join our accounting and finance team in Limassol, Office.
• Performing reconciliations of clients’ funds, control accounts, bank accounts and payment providers on a daily basis
• Performing reconciliations of partner control accounts to bank accounts
• Identifying amounts pending as well as investigating any discrepancies in the reconciliations
• Reporting the clients’ funds statement and Group cash positions to management
• Producing daily client cash movements journals for posting to the accounting software
• Producing monthly reconciliation reports within the agreed deadlines
• Identifying and designing possible refinements to the reconciliation process
• Organize of own and Team’s workload and adjust accordingly
• Report directly to the Head of Reconciliation
• University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or another related field
• Experience reconciling financial records will be considered an advantage
• SAP bookkeeping software knowledge will be considered as an advantage
• Methodos reconciliation system knowledge will be considered as an advantage
• Business fluency in the English and Greek language
• Excellent computer skills, in particular with Excel
• High level of attention to detail and ability to identify errors and resolve
• Appropriate handling of sensitive information and heavy volume of data
• Ability to meet strict deadlines in a dynamic working environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
Non - Discrimination Statement
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.