BDSwiss is one of Europe’s leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
As we expand, we are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join our Human Resources Department in our Limassol Office.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Answer calls directed to the HR department
- Organise and maintain personnel records
- Prepare new personnel files and agreements
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Monitor the Company's Group Medical Scheme
- Update all HR policies, procedures, and documents
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities
- Assist the department with HR projects
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Report directly to the Head of Human Resources
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative assistant or relevant role
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
- Business fluency in the English language
- Previous experience working with HR software platforms will be considered a plus
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Great attention to detail
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Competitive remuneration package based on the candidate's experience and skillset
- Discretionary performance-based bonus
- Participation in the Company's Group Medical Scheme
- Participation in the Company's Discount Scheme
- Participation in the Company's Pension Plan
- Sponsorship on work-related training and professional examinations
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.