We are looking for a motivated and talented member to our legal team in Nicosia, with a focus on corporate secretary tasks and obligation. As well as performing as a legal and corporate focal point in commercial negotiations with company's current and prospective customers, vendors and partners around the world.
- Managing the group’s corporate secretary work and monitoring the maintenance of the corporate documents of the group, locally in Cyprus as well as of the group’s affiliates around the world.
- Managing the relationships with the group affiliates local fiduciary and secretarial services around the world.
- Providing all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the Legal Counsel.
- Cooperating with the other members of the legal department in Cyprus and abroad.
- Executing company's policies and legal standings.
- Providing legal advice and support on corporate law, information technology, commercial law and regulatory matters.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under strict deadlines.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association or equivalent.
- Admitted to practice in England an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years previous in-house or law firm experience.
- Strong legal experience in corporate matters for entities incorporated in various jurisdictions.
- Experience in commercial Information technology transactions and licensing experience is an advantage.
- Compliance and regulatory experience - an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under stress.
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company;
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Career advancement possibilities;
- Competitive remuneration package.