As a Quality Assurance Compliance Officer you will develop and execute a monitoring and testing program in order to verify that the business is operating in accordance with all the relevant compliance obligations and in line with its internal policies and procedures; and in addition, take into account the outcomes from Internal Monitoring reviews, internal audit reviews, regulatory reviews, risk assessments and requests from senior management related to compliance in order to adapt, modify the Mamp;T program accordingly.
- Include relevant compliance obligations identified by the SMEs which shall be monitored and tested through the Compliance inventory
- Identify the key controls that must be in place to help ensure adherence to the Company’s policies and procedures through the mapping of the compliance obligations for the different business line processes
- Determine the standards and appropriate method that apply to the area/ transaction that is to be tested as well as frequency
- Conduct the tests
- Document and assess test results through the preparation of Work Papers and reports to Senior Management/Directors as necessary and requested;
- Circulate the test results to the relevant stakeholders
- Develop an action plan to manage any issues to completion
- Maintains an Mamp;T and tracking report
- Conduct issue assurance to determine if the issue may be closed
- Coverage and amplitude of the areas to be assessed/tested annual plan must be presented at the beginning of each year covering deficient areas or areas that have been part of audit/inspection reports
- Analysis of the complexity, timing and delivery of reports to management/Directors and the departments involved;
- Follow up of internal/external audit/card schemes findings as well as regulatory inspections.
- Law, business or related degree;
- At least 5 years of experience in the Financial Sector/Fintech is a plus;
- At least 5 years of experience in Financial Sector Compliance/AML and Internal Audit;
- Analytical skills, self-driven, goal oriented, result driven, excellent organizational/communication skills, attention to detail.
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Work-from-home options
- Competitive remuneration package